MT PULAG TREK 2013
just like a walk in the park..
TREK PACKAGE COST: P3,500 (LOCAL RATE)
RT Bus Transfers: Manila-Baguio-Manila
RT Jeep Transfers: Baguio-Ranger Station-Baguio
Included Meals: Day 1 –Dinner; Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch
All Guides, Mountaineer Guides and Camping/Conservation Fees (Mt. Pulag National Park)
Personalized Climb T-shirt
Day 1 – Breakfast, Pack lunch; Day 2 – Dinner
Porter Fee (Optional P250, one-way)
Scheduled Mt Pulag trip
MT PULAG ADVENTURE DECEMBER 7-8 2013 – Success
MT PULAG ADVENTURE JAN 31-FEB 1 2014 – 8 Slots
MT PULAG ADVENTURE FEBRUARY 15-16 2014- Open
MT PULAG ADVENTURE MARCH 1-2′ 2014- Open
MT PULAG ADVENTURE MARCH 15-16′ 2014 – Open
CLICK TO REQUEST FOR A PRIVATE TOUR
** Our group is also available for personalized group tour adventures. If you are looking for something specific, we can usually organize it. Give us a call or drop us an e-mail and we can discuss your ideas and help you out, we’ll find way to make it the cheapest and ideal trip for your adventure. (Family outing/ Group Tours, Corporate and Inventive groups / team-building, etc).**
CHECK OUT OUR MT PULAG HD VIDEO BELOW
* Deadline of Registration: Pre-climb meeting for January 31-February 1 trip is on January 8′ 2014 (better earlier to reserve your slot)
* LIMITED SLOTS ONLY First come first serve basis, first to give deposit and register will be prioritized.
* Deadline of Payment: Down payment of P1,800 upon is registration. Full payment on assembly area or earlier.
* To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to email@example.com Subject: Mt pulag adventure 2013 – Registration (JUNE 2014)
* Then you will receive thru email account the details where to deposit payment (BPI).
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Climb Organizer must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
contact the assigned reservation officer of this trip:
Mobile: (+63) 09052688275
Mobile: (+63) 09175954943