MT PULAG TREK 2014
just like a walk in the park..
TREK PACKAGE COST: P3,500 (LOCAL RATE)
• RT Bus Transfers: Manila-Baguio-Manila
• RT Jeep Transfers: Baguio-Ranger Station-Baguio
• Camp and trek Meals: 3 meals – Day 1 –Dinner; Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch
• All Guides, Mountaineer Guides and Camping/Conservation Fees (Mt. Pulag National Park)
• Day 1 – Breakfast, Pack lunch; Day 2 – Dinner
• Porter Fee (Optional P300, one-way)
• Optional: Tent rental
ITINERARY AND REGISTRATION FORM
For complete itinerary and details click your schedule below
Scheduled Mt Pulag trip
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST FOR A PRIVATE TOUR
MT PULAG ADVENTURE AUGUST 24-25′ 2014- 4 slots left
MT PULAG ADVENTURE SEPTEMBER 13-14′ 2014- Open
MT PULAG ADVENTURE OCTOBER 11-12′ 2014- Open
MT PULAG ADVENTURE OCTOBER 25-26′ 2014- Open
MT PULAG ADVENTURE NOVEMBER 15-16′ 2014- Open
MT PULAG ADVENTURE DECEMBER 6-7′ 2014- 8 slots left
** last update was August 6 2014**
Registration form 2014 REGISTRATION FORM
Gear Checklist: CLICK HERE
** Our group is also available for personalized group tour adventures. If you are looking for something specific, we can usually organize it. Give us a call or drop us an e-mail and we can discuss your ideas and help you out, we’ll find way to make it the cheapest and ideal trip for your adventure. (Family outing/ Group Tours, Corporate and Inventive groups / team-building, etc).**
Know more about us Click here
* Deadline of Registration: Pre-climb meeting for August 24-25 trip is on August 18′ 2014 (better earlier to reserve your slot)
* LIMITED SLOTS ONLY First come first serve basis, first to give deposit and register will be prioritized.
* Deadline of Payment: Down payment of P1,800 upon is registration. Full payment on assembly area or earlier.
* To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to email@example.com Subject: Mt pulag adventure 2014
* Then you will receive thru email account the details where to deposit payment (BPI).
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Climb Organizer must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
contact the assigned reservation officer of this trip:
Mobile: (+63) 09052688275
Mobile: (+63) 09175954943