KABAYAN 4 LAKES TOUR
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Lake Tabeo Camping (Base camping) experience
• Dense Mossy Forest trekking
• Trek to Junior Pulag of Ballay
• Exploring 4 cleanest lakes in the Philippines
• Lake Tabeo
• Lake Incolos
• Lake Ambulalakao
• Lake Letep – ngapos
• Majestic views of Cordillera Mountain ranges
• 6 Hours travel via Monster Jeepneys
• Wilderness Party
ADVENTURE PACKAGE FEE: P3,500
Manila to Baguio
Baguio to Manila
2 way Hired Jeepney est. Baguio to ballay Jump off/base camp
Local Guides and Pro Guides fees /Climb arrangements / Org fee
• Limited to 20 slots only (first come first serve basis)
• Strictly No pre climb No climb policy
• Pre climb meeting is on July 16′ 2012
• Please Bring or deposit 1500 on pre-climb meeting for bus reservation, climb and guide reservation and arrangements
0900 ETD Manila to Baguio City
0300 ETA Baguio City
0400 ETD – Baguio to Kabayan, Benguet (breakfast along the way)
1030 ETA Lake Tabeo base camp (2350masl) – set up camp arrange guides
1230 proceed to Explore 4 lakes –
Carry only assault pack, water and snacks. You may also carry a raincoat (in case it rains) or a jacket (you might not be able to stand the cold in the three lakes). Minimize noise when exploring the three lakes!
1330 Junior Pulag
1430 Lake Incolos
1530 Lake letep – ngapos
1600 Lake Ambulalakao
1630 Back at Base camp
1700 ETA Base Camp lake tabeo
1900 Dinner Socials 1
0400 wake up call, Breakfast, bring pack lunch
0600 Start Summit Assault (optional) – Carry only assault pack, with water, snacks
1000 Summit cut off time ETA Mt Tabayoc Summit (Photo ops) Early lunch
1100 back to base camp
1400 ETA Base camp, break camp/clean up
1500 Back to Baguio City
2100 ETA Baguio City
2300 ETD Baguio to Manila or Optional stay at baguio city
0530 ETA Manila
• 6 Hours Manila to Baguio
• 6 Hours Timbak to Ballay
• Available at base camp
Camp and Climb Proper:
• 1.5 – 2hours ascend to summit
• Dense Mossy forest
• Local Community Village at Base camp
• Temperature can drop to 3°C or below, so prepare for proper clothing and gear
• Stores Maybe available Near camp area, but limited Products only no liquor
Date: JULY 16, 7:30pm PLEASE CONTACT MIGS @ 09052688275
Location: PLEASE CONTACT US
Participants are REQUIRED to attend the PRE-CLIMB meeting/Orientation
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY/RESERVE NOW
NOTE: First come first serve basis. Those who will confirm and give a deposit will be prioritized.
* Deadline of Registration: JULY 16′ 2012 (better earlier to reserve your slot)
* LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
* Deadline of Payment: Down payment of P1,500 upon registration. Full payment on assembly area or earlier.
* First come, first serve basis.
* No reg form, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to email@example.com Subject: Mt Tabayoc Trek 2012 – Registration (JULY 2012)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI).
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with the Climb Organizer.
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Climb Organizer must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
FOR MORE INFORMATION/RESERVATION YOU MAY CONTACT